- Global Support Network
- Global Locations
- Unrivalled Global Support
- Service Operation
- Support Process
Our unparalleled global operation ensures the fastest, most cost-effective delivery of products and support services to our customers. The added reassurance of security safeguards, an industry leading warranty policy and world-wide customer support ensure exceptional customer value. Intellian customers can feel secure in the knowledge that wherever the voyage takes them, a highly trained, fully equipped Intellian support facility is nearby.
- 6 Intellian Service Centers with service parts and systems
- Multi Language support - English, Chinese, Dutch, Korean
- 50+ Service partner
- 3 Distribution Hub in 3 continents
- Training in 6 service Centers
- Digital platform for integrated service & support
Global Support Desk
Intellian provides solutions and remote support through an industry-standard ticketing system
- 247/365 Fully managed global support desk
- Automatic email-to-ticket creation
- Follow-the-sun phone routing with region overlap for call handling
Americas : +1.949.727.4498
EMEA : +31.1.0820.8655
APAC : +82.31.379.1000
Email : Support@intelliantech.com
Field Service, Installation
Intellian is able to provide global service through our in-house engineers and an extensive network of dealers and service partners.
- 50 + Global Service Partners with 150 qualified Field Engineers
- 300 + Dealers with qualified, installation capable engineers
- Solving technical issues via remote access
- In-house Field Engineers located in Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions
With Intellian’s already established global support coverage, we are able to provide in-field engineers to debug and support systems.
- Qualified Intellian field engineers provide onboard technical support
- Rapid RMA return process
- Field Engineer scheduling and coordination
- Project management and logistics
Intellian’s global office locations stock systems and spare parts, enabling prompt technical support service.
- Spare parts shipped within 24 hours of receiving PO
- 6 Continental warehouses and 3 repair centers
At Intellian, we want your experience to be seamless. We’ve developed a proven step-by-step process to resolve issues and get your system back up and running as soon as possible.
1. Support Ticket Opened
A ticket is opened for every service case, regardless of source (customer call or network originated). Action starts immediately after the support ticket is opened.
2. Ticket Tracking
We provide updates by telephone, email or in-person. We recommend that you direct any questions to the support desk or your account manager in your region.
3. Remote or On-site Diagnostics
Our engineers will initiate remote diagnostics and work with your on-site team. If necessary, we will send our technicians to your location.
4. Ticket Resolution
We will notify you when your system has been repaired.