WorldView Antenna for Global Performance
1.05m (42 inch) Reflector Ku-band Global Satellite TV System
Intellian’s t100W provides outstanding performance in an 105cm (42in) reflector with the added benefits of Intellian’s proprietary WorldView Technology. This system receives SD or HD programming from any Ku-band satellite TV service around the globe without requiring LNB changes or re-wiring of the system when the vessel travels from one region to another.
* The t100Q comes with a Universal Quad LNB optimized for the European region.
- Key Features
- Related Products
- Where to Buy
Matching Dome Solution
Matching Dome Solution for the highly popular 1m-class VSAT antenna family
WorldView LNB as standard for global operation with any satellite TV provider
Quattro Switching Module Pre-installed
Embedded Quattro Switching Module, which intelligently distributes different tone signals to the correct ports on any legacy multi switches installed throughout the ship.
The t100W/t100Q includes a built-in GPS unit for faster signal acquisition and can interface with onboard heading sensors using the NMEA0183 or NMEA2000 ports.
Automatic acquisition of the correct satellite with the inbuilt Global Satellite library for simple setup and easy regional switching.
- Ideal for larger yachts, luxury vessels and wherever symmetry and aesthetics are important on board
- A complementary system for the Intellian 1m VSAT antennas
- Matching solution delivers the best possible solution: Worldwide, TV entertainment and industry leading connectivity performance
Fully Integrated Solution
- With its Wi-Fi enabled ACU, users can connect wirelessly to the antenna using Aptus PC
- Aptus offers users instant diagnostics, performance logging functions, and one touch updates of firmware and satellite library
138 cm x 151.4 cm (54.33" x 59.64")
93.9kg (207 lbs)
-15˚ to +120˚
t100W: Linear and Circular t100Q: Linear
Where to Buy
Find an Authorized Intellian Reseller
Regardless of your vessel size, company size or industry – our partners can help you buy, build, implement, service, support and run the Intellian total solution that best fits your unique needs. Find a trusted professional to work with today.