Maritime Terminal for Inmarsat FleetBroadband Service
Intellian FB500 is the newest terminal for Inmarsat’s FleetBroadband service, with simultaneous voice and data connectivity up to 432 Kbps. The FB500 has been designed to work equally well as part of an FX installation or as a fully featured stand-alone terminal. Intellian FB500 ensures resilient and reliable connectivity at sea.Where to Buy Downloads
Lower total cost of ownership
The FB500 is a highly reliable terminal that is easy to install and has a wide range of features and functionality that reduces the amount of additional equipment required. It minimizes air time costs through automatic WAN switching and preventing out of policy usage. The terminal comes with a market leading 3 year parts and 2 year labor warranty.
A perfect companion
The FB500 can be paired with one of Intellian’s Global Xpress (GX) terminals to provide an outstanding Fleet Xpress (FX) solution. It is easily integrated using Fleet Edge and comes with a comprehensive, documented API library.
All-in-one stand-alone solution
The FB500 offers unparalleled features and functionality that includes: automatic switching between WAN and Inmarsat's satellite connection, Wi-Fi antenna, built-in soft PABX and firewall. These features, along with being GMDSS ready, make it ideal for vessel operations, safety and crew welfare.
AptusLX is intuitive and powerful
Simple and quick installation of the FB500 via AptusLX, an intuitive yet powerful terminal management software. With secure login functionality both onboard and for remote support teams, and a customisable dashboard with multi language support.
Keep connected with global coverage
- Connects to the I-4 fleet of Inmarsat’s L-band satellites for near global coverage
- Will also connect to the new I-6 Inmarsat satellites once available
- High-quality access to internet/intranets and email, with simultaneous voice and data
- Reliable backup out of band management solution for VSAT systems
- FB500 can be used as a Fleet Xpress solution when combined with an Intellian GX system
Fast and reliable terminal design
FleetBroadband maritime terminal offering increased connectivity speeds
- Connects to Inmarsat’s ELERA network using their latest L-band modem
- Efficient 3-axis directional 19 patch phased array antenna
- Unlimited azimuth rotation
- Single cable connecting ADU & BDU
73.3 x 79.7 cm (28.8 x 31.4 inch)
29.5 kg / 63.9 lb
1626.5 MHz ~ 1675.0 MHz
1518.0 MHz ~ 1559.0 MHz
> -7.0 dB/K