All New Standard For Maritime VSAT
Experience the Innovation
The Intellian NX series is designed and built to empower future-proof satellite communication. Investing now will provide you with an innovative product to support all your maritime satellite communication requirements today, as well as access to future networks as your needs evolve.
Learn More About
The Intellian NX Series
A quick video highlighting key system features and benefits.
Learn about the NX Series
Maritime Satellite Communication
Discover all about Intellian Maritime VSAT Antenna Systems - Future Proof, High Performance, All New Common Platform, Rapid Deployment.
Future Proof with Access to Higher Throughput
Ku- Ka-band Convertible Antennas, 2.5GHz Ka-Wideband ready, for easy conversion, providing maximum flexibility and choice of providers
- Access new constellations and future services with non-geostationary satellite tracking capability
- Increased flexibility with a Ku-Ka-band tuned radome and reflector
- Commercial 2.5GHz Ka-Wideband ready provides access to future high bandwidth networks, enabling access to the highest bandwidth packages
Higher Performance with Greater Reliability
The new NX-Series offers high-speed data rates and global operation with its highly-efficient RF design and enables increased levels of bandwidth with high power BUC options
- New RF design with improved receive gain
- Enhanced remote management and troubleshooting using the built-in AptusNX software
- Access higher bandwidth packages with high power BUC options
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
Using the built-in remote management and control software AptusNX, it is quick to commission a system and manage it remotely. Saving onboard time and costs.
- Remote support using the AptusNX management and control platform
- Installation wizard for faster and more accurate commissioning
- Single cable installation reduces installation time and cost
- Common NX Series platform with 40% less spares needed
- Industry-leading warranty
All-In-One Antenna Control Unit
- Bright OLED information display
- Dedicated Monitoring & Control port
- Embedded Mediator
- Spectrum analyzer embedded
- Web Based AptusNX software application
- Only 1U rack space required
- Reduced installation time & cost
Single Antenna Cable
- Single Coax Cable between ADU and BDU
- Auto Cable Compensation
- Reduced Installation time and costs
- Provides DC Power from BDU
- Fiber Link option on larger NX Series antennas
Dual Antenna Mediation
- Embedded Mediator mitigates blockage
- Automatic switch over between antennas
- Simple configuration using AptusNX
- No splitters or external units required
Maritime Markets We Support
The Maritime satellite communication products have been developed to offer a product to suit all customer needs and demands within the Maritime industry. Vessel sizes and communication requirements are varied and the Intellian product line has solutions to meet all these unique demands.Explore our Markets
NX Series systems combine with Satcom Global’s Aura network to transform maritime connectivity
Complex operations demand reliable communications, and the rapid expansion of global shipping routes has resulted in a premium being placed on continuous vessel connectivity. Keeping connected at all times improves the efficiency of vessel and fleet operations.
We’re here to help
Need satellite communications for your vessel?
Our knowledgeable team can help you find the best connectivity solution for your business.